The competition "Building of the Year Created with Aluprof Systems" is open to architects and design engineering studios that have worked with ALUPROF architectural systems between January 1, 2014 and June 15, 2016. The competition aims at selecting the most appealing buildings constructed in Poland and at promoting contemporary architecture whilst creating a forum for discussion on the latest projects and architectural implementations.
- Competition announcement – April 1, 2016
- Deadline for submitting applications – June 15, 2016.
- Jury deliberations – August 2016.
- Announcement of results – September 9, 2016
Submissions can be sent in no later than June 15, 2016
- using the submission form
- by mail until midnight on the last day for submissions (date as per postmark)
- by email, until the last day for submissions, to the e-mail address of the Competition Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org . The e-email will be confirmed by a return receipt within two days of receipt of the message.
- Emails without a return receipt are considered invalid.
Emails without a return receipt are considered invalid.
The competition is split into three prizes:
First Prize: PLN 50,000.00
Second Prize: PLN 30,000.00
Third Prize: PLN 15,000.00
The competition will be divided into three stages:
- Stage 1: The Organizer of the competition shall select 50 projects that will proceed to the second stage. The selected 50 projects will be published at www.konkurs.aluprof.eu within 15 days after the deadline for submitting applications.
- Stage 2: The Competition Jury will then select 10 projects that will proceed to the third stage.
- Stage 3: At the third stage, the Competition Jury will select 3 projects, which will be awarded with monetary prizes.
ANNOUNCEMENT OF RESULTS
The ceremonial announcement of the results of the Competition will take place after the deliberations of the Jury and will be held at a special Gala on September 9, 2016.
As part of the contest “Building of the Year Created with Aluprof Systems” - edition 2014/2016 Internet users can vote for the most appealing building which will be awarded with the “Internet Users’ Choice” distinction.
PRESENTATION OF PROJECTS
The submitted projects will be published on the following website: www.konkurs.aluprof.eu. The awarded projects will be presented in the public and industry media. The presentation will include the following information: full name of the author or the name of the design engineering studio, the name of the contractor(s), the name of the owner and the names of Aluprof systems used in the project.
If the project is submitted by a person other the author of the project, the application should be accompanied by the architect’s/design engineering studio’s consent to participate in the competition “Building of the Year Created with Aluprof Systems 2014/2016”.
Such statement should include: the date of consent, the exact name and address of the submitted project, architect’s/design engineering studio’s contact details, company and name stamp plus signature.
Applications shall include a photo documentation of the submitted project containing a general view of the building and its surrounding area.
Photo documentation should include photos with a minimum size of 2400 x 1600 px. Photos may be submitted on a CD/DVD or emailed.
I hereby submit my project to the public Competition “Building of the Year Created with Aluprof Systems”
I declare that the building satisfies all the rules of the competition, and that I have read through the rules and agree to abide by them.
Consent to publication
Acting in the name and on behalf of the entity submitting the project to the competition “Building of the Year Created with Aluprof Systems”, I hereby declare that I have the consent of all the authors/co-authors and I consent to submit the project (s) to the competition “Building of the Year Created with Aluprof Systems” and to publish the submitted project(s) in the public media and I allow the company ALUPROF S.A. to use the submitted materials for marketing purposes.
- Date and place
- Signature of the applicant,
- company stamp
INTERNET USERS’ CHOICE -THE MOST APPEALING BUILDING OF THE YEAR 2014-2016
From June 15, 2016 to September 5, 2016 Internet users can vote on-line at www.konkurs.aluprof.eu, to select the most appealing building accepted at the stage 1 of the competition.
Visitors may vote only once. All voters whose chosen building wins the first place, will receive an in-kind prize from Aluprof.
The architect whose building wins the largest number of votes, will receive the “Internet users’ choice distinction”.
ul. Warszawska 153
43-300 Bielsko - Biala
e-mail : email@example.com
Full competition regulations are available here.